27 April 2011

Wonderful Tonight =)

Today Had my chem paper,Haiz..really dont know how to do larh...
After complete the paper and went out from the hall, Ask my friends Whats Their Answer,they all have almost have the same answer which is Far far Away from mine... T.T
Sad Sad Sad...And the worst thing, the lecturer copy exactly pass year question which include several years...Hahaha..And after i go through all the notes,i have no time to do the pass year,So...I just simply DO..My friend so Lucky,she dint go through all the notes but she had complete the few sets of paper which are exactly same with the exam questions...
Haiz..Forget About it Ba...Trial Only ma...haha..i told this to my friends.. o.O
~~~~~
NEXT
~~~~~
Then About 9pm, Hui ling's bf, Hui Ling Bf's bro,me and my sister (Meng Hui) Fetch my sister (Hui Ling) back to her hostel which is located at Kuchai Lama..There got alot of cafe and Dessert HOuse..which include Hong Kong dessert,Sweet Hut,Snowflake and also HoneyMoon..Haha..Yummy..Hehehe..As u Know,3 of us also very like to eat Dessert..Erm...Or i should say every Girl Like it.. =) Am I correct??

That's some picture over here...



 Stupid me look SUPER FAT!!!

 Meng Hui =)

 Hui Ling


 Hui Ling with her Bf Yong Hui


 Hehe..3 of us.. =)

 This is Meng Hui's


 Me and Meng Hui ^^


 SotPlak..Noob me..Haha

 Good Friend =)







 38~!!






 This is Hui Ling 1

 And This is mine..i like this 1 the most among all these =)
 Yong Hui's 

Jie~!What are u doing?? 
Wakaka...

Have to wait another 4 days again..
I'll miss you my dear Sister,Hui Ling...
=) Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment