6 May 2011

Boring post...

Few days dint blog dy..because I'm busying with my phy past years..and also nothing special to blog..hahaha..
time passes so so fast...Thursday dy...>< next Wednesday my A2 paper going to start..maybe that time I will stop blogging for few weeks or blog lesser.. =)
Now I already have a to-do-list after the exam..first I'll follow my class trip to Genting,then I wanna go sing K with my sister..then I'll go Thailand for two weeks with my dear sister.. =) hahah...then around August I'll be a 'light bulb'..join my sister and her bf's Hong Kong trip...Wow.. I'm so excited...I hope the exam can finish faster but I also hope That the exam dont come so fast...because I still think that I'm not fully prepared yet..give me more time please... :'(
Oh ya,haha something important,this saturday means tomorrow I'm going to a interview...as a kindergarten drawing teacher... :) hahahaha..unbelievable..I'm going to be a teacher (if I pass the interview) hahahaha...got a bit scare lah...because some children very naughty 1 oo...won't scare people 1 ooh... O.o not like me,I'm so shy and scare of my teacher when I was a kid.. Good girl ma... =) haha..If I passed the interview..then I have to sacrifice my 3 hours study time dy oo....the class is from 8 to 11am (every Saturday) but also got benefit which is I can get extra pocket money dy.. =) haha..not bad ooh??

No comments:

Post a Comment