3 May 2011

Happy Monday ^^v

Today went Pavilion with Mummy,Meng Hui(Jie Jie) and Qing Khoon (brother)...
While waiting for mummy,we took some silly picture at home..












Haha..the main purpose is to have Snowflake..
Because that day went to Honeymoon,My sister said Snowflake also not bad..So me and my brother also wanna have a try...=)
I ate Lemon jade what ice...Dont know whats the name of it dy..haha..
Old dy..really Cant remember whats the name of it... O.O sei mou...??


And Mummy dont let us take her photo..haha
Then Mummy went to Coach to have a look at those bag because my sister said her current bag is not nice..Then she choose choose and choose...Finally the Luckiest Beg in the world goes to...

Nice or not???Haha..but its suit my Mom.. =)
Know why i say its the luckiest bag??Because my mom treat her bag very rude 1 ooh.. o.o
Haha..But she said she like this bag more compared to the previous one..So hope she will treat like bag NICELY la... =)
and I got a small Coach as my Birthday present too..
Teehee..quite Happy because i like this kind of purse..Now I can put my IC,Driving License,Money and my phone all inside a purse...So,its so convenient =)
Cheh..like promoting Coach ooh...Hahaha...Me and my little Coach.. =)






Hahaha..Meng Hui is behind there,she wanna be my background.. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment