1 May 2011

Yong Kang's Birthday...

Yesterday was Yong Kang's Bday..We went to kok Leong Condo (beside LM) to celebrate with YK..A lot of them FFK ( Fong Fei Kei)..which include Tracy, Ban Kok , Gee Juang , Erica (special case because her cousin got accident)... Hmmm..So bad, Nowaday People are getting Busier and we cant enjoy staying together that much because everyone has their own/new life after form 5... I Miss My Form 5 Life And Friends So So Muchhh...=(
I reached there around 7:30pm..And they were playing in the swimming pool..I dint brought extra Shirt to swim or change because MT forgot to tell me we'll swim before the BBQ...I wish to swim and play with them because its look fun...NVM ba,Next time la.. ;) Sure Got the chance 1..Haha,Yaya..We had a BBQ party beside the pool...Yiru and Kok Leong bought the food for 15 ppl but only 10 ppl came.. So,its too much for us to finish.. Haha..We talk and laugh & laugh and talk...Really enjoy staying with them...But i dint Took picture with them dont know why...Maybe Thats too much think to do and say until forget about it..Hahaha..
I was So touched when Yiru said "I'll never Forget You"..HAHA..Happy...=) The Party end by 12 something and after cleaning up the place and so on..i Reached home around 1something...Haha..this is my first time drove home without mummy daddy or my sister beside me and It was so late..
(P.S,Actually my brother is besides me,he followed me to the party because He finish his sport day and waiting for me to fetch him home,but he also enjoy in the party because he like my friends too =) And he got extra shirt to swim..)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment