7 June 2011

=) Insidious

Today my brother asked me and my sister to fetch him to his friend's house...
So my sister plan to have a movie but Leisure mall don't have any movie..
and Viva too..
most of them are Malay movie..
So our only choice is Insidious..
I wont watch this if my sister dint asked me..
because its very scary for me and my sister..
But the story not bad..
quite interesting..
And my sister really hate the background music..
Hahaha..
because the music makes the movie more scary..



We place our legs on the chair the whole movie.. 
=P
really tiring... ><
Hahaha...
And the main thing is this movie only PG13
but also very scary for us.. 
I dont know why my little sister is so brave,
she used to watch scary movie for 18 and above..
Hahaha..
Wondering Where her guts comes from..
Hmmm..
maybe from her bf.. 
=S

Oh ya..
Hehehe.. 
I brought something at Belakong Jusco's Watsons.. =)
Nano white cell moist whitenor..
Hmmm, Why am I at Jusco??
Hahaha..because after the movie,
My brother said he wanna have a Starbucks,
and the nearest place that have Starbucks coffee is Jusco,
So we went there and sat for 1 hour..
My brother was playing with my phone,
so I used his Mac to take these picture...
=D
 Wakaka...I like to take picture.. 
=X




I have a dark skin..
Really hate it.. 
Someone that dont know me said I look like a Thai before,
I still remember it til now.. 
I really mind.. ><



No comments:

Post a Comment