5 June 2011

Starbucks Day.. =)

Just now went to Belakong Jusco with my sister-Meng Hui and brother..
because They wanna watch Kung Fu Panda 2..
but dont know why I dont like to watch cartoon at Cinema ,
So I went to Starbucks coffee to have my Ice blended mocha..
=) hmm,finally...
Yummy...
Hmmm..
Hahaha..and Chen kai's Grandma made 'xio bah zhang' ..
Yummy too..
Wanna learn to make this but my grandpa not free to teach me..
=)because i like to eat 'xio bah zhang'..


Oh ya,and I just bought a Revlon to redye my hair..
It cost RM21.90.. =)
before this I used another brand called Liese thats made from Japan..
But that is more expansive (RM34.20) and a promoter said Revlon is better compare to Liese,
So I wanna have a try.. =)
Hahahaha..
And I changed my phone's screen protector..
Because the old 1 not stick dy..
Makes those dust can get inside very easy.. ><
so forced to change it...


Hahahaha...
And~and~and~
My life turns back normal afer the exam..
=) sit in front of the tv and watch Hong Kong drama for at least 4 hours..
Yeah...
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment