4 June 2011

My Holiday Life--Day 2 & 3 =)

2nd June,
 Almost all in my gang had finish their paper.. =)  *but 1 girl will finish on 7th June*
Erm,Hahaha..actually my class had separated into few gangs..
And my gang contain 6 girls and 1 boy..
Hahaha..The boy is in love with one of my friends,so he always follow us..
But my friend rejected him..
hahaha,Because she said he is not her cup of tea...
So funny.. =P
And we alway laugh & joke on this "relationship"
Okok..stop talking about them..
And back to topic..
I went to Inti at 1pm that day to cancel my ID and pass up the withdraw form.. =)
So i could take back the deposit I paid..
Then we took some picture with our statistics lecturer..
And we took some group pictures too.. =)
Hahaha..then we left Inti around 3pm and went to Seremban Jusco..
We reached Jusco at 4 somethong..
And we asked for the time and price at GreenBox..
Its RM20++ for non-student and RM 10++ for student
Hmm...but Unfortunately
We just cut our ID..
so we cant get student price..
Hmmm,and the time was not match so we dint Sing-K..
Sad..
felt like wanna sing-K..
Nvm,I can sing with my sisters..
Its fun too.. =)
Hahahahaha..
Then We bought tickets for X-men at 7pm..
And we went for Lunch/Dinner because we were hungry and we still got plenty of time..
We went to a Steamboat Restaurant called Johnny's =)

 Tom Yam soup =) my love
This is normal soup.. =)
 This is the one that the boy like.. =)

My 3 other friends..
Hahaha...and dishes we ordered..
But we still finish all of them... =)
And its cost us RM80.45 ..
I felt its quite cheap..
RM11.50 per person.. =)
Then we went to Starbuck
But i cant get myself a Iced Blended Mocha Because I'm having Period.. =(
Sad lah..
I just can look at their coffee.. =(
Then We sat until 7pm and went to the cinema..
Erm...This movie OkOk la..
not very Nice but also not very bad.. =)
The movie finish at 9pm
After we went to pasar malam,its 10++ ,
Luckly one of my friend is following my car back..
If not I have to go home myself ><
And I reached home around 11:30pm..
and I was so tired and lazy to blog..so I blog it now.. =)



Then 3rd June,yesterday..
Ah boy wanna go Pavilion with his friends
but they dont have license yet so I have to be their driver.. ><
Luckly I just had to drive from Semenyih(home) to Cheras, KC's house..
Then his turn to become our driver and fetch us to Pavilion.. =)
Hahaha..Kc choose a wrong road,
Quite jam there..
We went out at 12pm and We reached Pavilion almost 2pm..
Wow..sounds really far?!
Hmmm...actually its not if Kc listen to me and use my road.. ==
Then Ah Boy walk with his friends and I walk with KC..
since there's no nice movie to watch and we got nothing to buy..
we just walk here and there--window shopping.. =)
then we had Lunch at Wong Kok.. =) But I dint took picture.. =P
After that we went to S&J..
i saw something and its attracted me.. =)


Hahaha..yaya,and I bring it home.. =)
its a mini portable speaker..cute..haha..
the pink light makes me feel that its a she..
and she is shy.. =P
And Ah Boy gonna go for tuition at 7pm..
So we went back at 6pm..
Wow..super jam.. 'Great'
And its rain too..
So Ah Boy was late for his tuition,he reached at 7:20pm..
After sent him to the tuition centre,
I went home..
and Daddy is having a good mood..
haha..he wink and laugh at me and keep talking to me..
then I went toilet,
and Daddy said.. "Ooh,u're going to toilet??" "Do U close ur door??"
OMG..
why he was so talkative today?? I was wondering..
After I done, I went out from toilet and someone beside me shouted "boom!!"
then i turned over to have a look.. =)
Oooh...Its my Sister,Meng Hui..
She's back.. =)
She dint tell us when she's coming back and i tried message her to ask her,
but she still dint reply.. ==
and she suddenly appear in front of me..
Hahaha..I was so happy and I hugged her..
Then we talk talk and talk,
and my Mummy asked, 'Why U all so noisy ar?Just 1 person extra also can become so noisy 1 ooh??'
Hahaha..But i know my mummy likes this kind of Noisy sound also.. =)
As long as we're not fighting..
Its good when the house is noisy.. =)
Hmmm..Hui ling not here..
Hope she could be at home everyday..
then We are complete =)
 ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment