17 September 2011

My Naughty Daddy

Hmmm..
was thinking whether wanna blog or not..
Coz it's just gonna be a short short post..
Haha..
But Still choose to blog because my sis Meng Hui went out when her friend.. T^T
And my bro also went out to celebrate his friend's friend birthday.. Non of his business also 
I asked him whether he knew the birthday girl or not.. He said he dunno T^T
But then he still wanna join..
Hmm..
So, just me alone with mummy and Daddy now ..
Pity me.. Nothing to do,No friend date me..
T^T sad

But NVM!!
next time I'll go out without them..
Let them stay at home and try this feeling.. 
'Hia Hia Hia' *evil laugh*

Okok..
Yesterday when I was looking at someone's blog pics..
The Naughty daddy came to me and asked me 'what are you looking at?'
Then i said 'A pretty girl' 
Then he asked 'Who is this? You know her?'
Then I answered 'Nope,I dont know her, Just reading her blog..'
Then my dad asked again 'you dont know her then why you can see her things?'
And I patiently replied him 'she put it onto the web..'
Then he said 'Oh..then you help me put myself onto web also,let people see my big muscle..'
Hmm..
Because recently he start playing dumbbell to train his muscle..
Haha..And I thought he was just kidding..
So I just smile and ignored..
But then he started to pose dy..
==
So I have to take pic and post for him dy..
Hmm..
I'm such a Good Girl...
Wakaka... XD
Mr.Anak Malaysia
with his big muscle..

Side-view

his left hand's muscle is smaller compared to his right hand
because he takes different weight both sides..
haha..So the result is K..
Cantonese called K-ying




After I took these pics and let him see...
He said 'Still not big enough,take pics again after I train bigger lah..'
Hahaha...
Daddy..
I have to tell u..
It's-too-late-Daddy..
Everyone-that-view-my-blog-will-see-your-Muscle..
=)


And And And
I dont know why,
My sis Meng Hui likes to put on headset and listen to her Comp's songs this few day...

She looks pretty when put on the headset... =)
So I took some pics of her..
She looks pretty always and forever =]
I know if she see the sentence above,she will definitely says 'touchwood aar..CHX' ;)


Actually she isn't singing,
She open her mouth so big because
she was shouting 'Ouchh!!'
accidentally scratched her hand..
=X 


Pretty right??
;)
told cha..


And And And
Today when we having our brunch at a food court..
We saw a old woman selling some toy and phone bag
My kind and pretty sis Meng Hui saw her,
of coz she will ask us to help her..
Hmm..
I think this woman not that kind of cheater because when she went into the place,
the first thing she did was salute in front of some buddha statue..
then only she went table to table..
and Since my sis Meng Hui want to help her and I also need a new phone bag..
So I gave her RM5 for a RM3 phone bag..
Coz my sis Meng Hui is so Kind.. =D
=)
Sis Meng Hui choose this for me..
And And And
just now i was playing with my sis Meng Hui Ipad..
my Bro downloaded a game called DietDefense..
Nice Game ^^b
I like it.. 
but I couldn't find this game for my phone..
maybe it needs a very large screen,that's why..
Have to use those vege,fruits to block and kill
those cakes,chocolate,pizza and junk food
And protect the guy sitting there for gaining fat..

nice game =)

Hahaha..
Is this still consider a short post??
hmm..
feel like cheated by me??
;)
Sorry then..
tata..
=The End=

No comments:

Post a Comment