2 September 2012

=)

hmmm..
forgot to blog about my hair...
hahahaha..
I cut my hair last monday...
not that long now o.o
hahaha...
of coz....
if not what for I cut it o.o
hmmm..
hihi =)


 


before
after
long hair...
hahaha..
See how long do I take to keep u back..
=D

hmmm..
what else??
oh ya.. 
Seremban one day trip with A-level's friends last Saturday (25/8/2012)
teehee..
Hmmm..
reached Seremban around 12:30pm.. 
The first place we went is a Thai restaurant
Hmm..
of coz is to have our lunch..

my lovely friends 
Hmm...
the food is quite ok.. 
but is a bit expensive.. 
hahaha.. 
A wet is still better :D

next destination: Ostrich farm  




 Hmmm.. 
All of them have the guts to step on the baby eggs 
except me!!!
OMG... 
but I don't know why.. 
I don't have the guts!!!
hmmm.. 
sad case :(

my pretty friends :D



Next: Desa park (if I'm not mistaken)



can see that I'm the fattest and darkest and shortest
:'( sad case 

our boss of the gang!!
Hahaha...
we used to call her 'big sister' 

kite and us :) 
pretty lady ;)
fat and silly me
hahaha...



the game begin 

yeah!!

mission accomplished 



smiley face :D

Hmmm..
Then have dinner at my friend's house
and we called it a day
:D

Hmmm...
I think today is not my day to blog..
OMG...
I spent hours for this short post...
o.o
Hmmm..
And all the pictures are not according to order...
hmmm..
looks messy...
Urgghhh~~
Fine, its ok :]
better than nothing
hahahaha..
okok..
end here

bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment