7 September 2012

Blogger!!

Hahaha...
Hmm..
as a blogger,
I should update my blog more often...
:)
to make my blog always alive..
even when I have nothing special to blog..
Hmm...
I changed my blog header..
:)
recent hair style..
hahahaha..
Should be honest...
the previous header is previous hair length,
and now..
hair become shorter,
blog header should be like now..
hmm...
don't know what am I trying to say...
just too boring..
hahaha..
:X
actually got lots of things to do today..
Hmm..
should take back the registration card of sis Meng Hui's Myvi..
Then go to hospital to visit my uncle...
Hmm...
Poor uncle,
had an motor accident few days ago...
and his right leg's bone was broke..
Hope he can recover very very soon...
:)


Hmmm..
Wow..
time flies...
went through my posts..
Hmmm..
I blogged about 'Back to N years Ago' here 
teehee..
the day after anson's birthday last year..
and today!!
Anson birthday again!!!
Hmmm...
Anson grown up dy..

Happy Birthday Anson!!!

Hmmm...
hope to see U, Miki and Xiao gugu next year!!!
=')
Miss U all...
Hahahaha...
Not sure whether all of u still reading my blog or not.. 
:)
Hmm..
should go now,
if not will be late for the visiting hours for General Hospital...
Hmmm.. 
they got limited time for us who don't have the pass to entry..
noon 12pm -2pm and then 4:30 - 7:30 pm
Hmmm.. 
Daddy and Mummy need to work,
so they will visit uncle on Monday off day...
OkOk...
That's all ..
Nothing-special-post 

:D

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment