19 September 2012

19092012

HI..
told mummy that I'm not going to help at shop this week..
U know why??
Hahahaha...
It's my last week of holiday...
To be more accurate, only 4 more days before I start my Year 2 ..
OMGGG!!! I'm year 2 student now...
OMGGG!!! OMGG!!! OMGG!!!
Time really pass very very very very very very FASTTTTT!!!
Hmmm...
So now I'm here to blog about my feeling...
hahaha...

Hmmm...
I feel excited because new semester gonna start,
will meet new thing soon, new people maybe?! some old friends as well 
Hahaha...

But I feel lazy when I think about...
...
....
.....
I cannot wake up late and sleep late after this!!!
Hahaha..
but is good for my health also =)
So?! Not bad ;) *wink*

Hmm...
But for the other side,
I feel nervous too..
Hahahaha...
gonna start counting my cgpa or something dy..
So gonna work really really hard =)
Hmmm...
I dont wanna disappointed my parents and people who put on hope and effort on me...
Good Luck to myself =)

OkOk...
overall this is what's on my mind now...
=)

Hmmm...
Yesterday went to mid valley with Nottingham's friends..
=)
after 4 months, we finally meet again...
hahaha..
Everyone went for trip/ work and travel..
But me :[
Nothing...
No trip for me..
Sad case..
sis Meng Hui got a Hong Kong trip on coming October..
She asked me yesterday, whether I wanna join or not =(
Hmmm..
I said I start my class dy...
Why U no arrange the trip on Sept =(
Then maybe I can join..
Hmm..
Hahahaha...
Nvm.. 
I can save some money, and then go travel with friends =]
Teehee..

Oh ya...
back to topic...
We went to mid valley because one of our course mate is transferring to UK Nottingham to continue his course
=)
So we came out to meet him last time before he leave =)
Hope that he can do well and all the best for him..
=)


OkOk..
stop here..
gonna do some revision before get back to Uni...
=) =) =)




No comments:

Post a Comment