23 September 2012

BLOG!!

Dear bloggie..
Pls dont blame me if I don't update after this.. 
=)
OMG!!
New semester starts tomorrow!!!

Actually I have no idea what to blog now... 
But just wanna come in here =)
To visit my bloggie...
=D

Hmm...
last friday was Hui Ling's 19th birthday,
but we dint celebrate with her..
because we had to attend a wedding dinner that night.. 
Our old friend, yong yen's wedding dinner =)
We used to play around together when we were still kids.. 
Sis Meng Hui, Sis Hui Ling, Bro and me... 
Happy Childhood memories... 
=)
We play with everything that normal kids like to play with..
And even some games that no one else could think of... 
Hahaha...
She is our first friend in life,
I knew her for 19 years,i think ..
Hahahaha.. 
Our lazy mummy sent us to nanny when we were 1 year old.. 
All of us!!
hahaha...
she said baby used to cry a lot and its annoying,
and she can't take it,
So she send us to our nanny..
So, we all knew her since we were 1 year old... 
=) =) 
And she is married now.. 
Best of luck in her new life...


Dint took any photo with the bride...
=)
Coz I wore so normal compared to sis Hui Ling.. 
Sis Hui Ling looks so gorgeous that night.. 
Every single man can die in her hand..
hahaha... 
But of coz she is gorgeous always... 
And My Sis Meng Hui as well...
She looks good and elegant even with simple outfit.. 
Hmm..
i know I will get scolded by them if they see this.. 
But its true!!
i'm not lying..
really glad to have two such pretty and good sister.. 
I love them!! 
I love my family!! 
My naughty Daddy, My silly Mummy, My pretty and cute Sis Meng Hui and Sis Hui Ling, My cool but warm Bro.. 
Hmmm.. 
my bro looks cool but deep in his heart, he loves us too.. 
I know it.. 
=) 
He just don't express himself.. 
Hahaha...


Going to Neway with both of my sis after this..
Yeah!!!
My last time before Uni starts.. 
;) ;) ;) 

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment