1 September 2012

Free Saturday!!!

Hmm...
Quite free today..
First time,I think...
Saturday sitting at home like a good girl..
But not really a good one
><
Coz I'm not helping at shop!!
Omg!!
Should say I'm a Bad girl maybe!!
Hmm..
Because sister meng hui will only be at home on weekends,
So I should appreciate the precious time that can spend with her...
Haha!!
Like excuses??
Hmm..
Sorry, my bad :'(
Hmm...
Back to the good girl day,
:D
Good girl knows how to spend time wisely...
Hahaha!!!
I study o.o
Hmm..
Unbelievable???
But true, I was studying just now!!!
Hmm...
But only a little while...
Hmm..
My bad again!! Sorry
:'(
Hmm..
Every time when I get bored of studying,
I will find something to entertain myself before I continue my study o.o
Hmm...
Bad girl or good girl??!
I think quite bad but quite good actually, coz at least I studied for awhile to recall my memory before the new semester starts...
Hmm...
New semester is coming closer and closer!!!
O.O
Omg!!
Actually I kinda miss my uni!!!
Hmm...
Don't know why!?
Hahaha!!
Maybe I get bored of this long long break!!
My god, 4 months!!!
Is not fun at all...
But is still fun a bit!!!!!
Haha!!!
Okok!!
Back to the topic!!
How I entertain myself?!
Hmm...
Sister meng hui is so in love with this rilakkuma,
And she draw a sorry card for her bf...
Hmm..
A rilakkuma 1...
Haha
Don't talk about her thing,
:X
Then I can't focus on my book!!
Hahaha, coz she is doing it beside me..
So I join her ;)
Drawing competition!!!
Then I asked my brother,
Who's drawing is nicer?!
Haha...
Of course mine is better!!
:D
My brother also think that my drawing is better..
Thanks thanks!!!
Hmm,
Coz my got body,
Sis meng hui's bear only got head!!
Hahaha!!!
Okok!!!
Just a random short post to make my day :D
Bye






No comments:

Post a Comment