20 September 2011

Jogoya 19th Sept 2011

I think this will be the last visit to Jogoya Japanese buffet dy..
Coz the food become lesser and lesser dy..
And not that nice compared with last time..
Yesterday went there to have supper buffet from 9:45pm to 12:00am as a celebration of my Sis Hui Ling's 18 birthday...
Hmmm..
Coz Jogoya is having promotion which the second person get a 50% discount..
Erm,since we have 6 ppl,
So We got 50% for 3 persons...
And total up RM425 for 6 of us..
Before this we will feel exciting when we're inside there..
Coz got many food and drinks..
even the coconut also fresher,
When u want then only they open it for u.. *ps:dont wont what word to use-open*
But now,the coconuts are all wrapped and place in a refrigerator..
Haizz..
and the service also not that good dy..
My mom called a waitress to bring her some tissue,
and wait for more than half hour...
Then my mom give up,and call another waiter to take for her...
And the waiter only gave my mom 2 pieces of tissue.. >< WHAT ?!
Jogoya's tissue are so expensive??
Hahaha...
And And the food come super slow..
Erm..
I ordered a hand-roll for my sis Meng Hui and then the hand-roll came after a half hour time again..
Hmmm..I totally forgot the hand-roll dy..
And I start eating dessert,cookies dy then only the hand-roll reach.. ==
PRO right?
Hahaha..
JOGOYA Do U know that??U makes me so disappointed dy..
Hmm..and makes my dear lil sis's 18 birthday wasn't that great as she thought..
Pity her.. But nvm..Actually her real birthday is tomorrow.. 21 Sept ;)
So..hope she will happy that day..
No pics in Jogoya because sis Meng Hui lazy to take out the camera
and I lazy to take from her..
Hahaha..
Everyone is so tired and slept in the car except Mummy when we were on the way home..
She scared I'll fall asleep so she dont wanna sleep..
Actually I'm not that tired but my mom doesn't believe me..
Hmmm..
Guess what?
I still can take pic after we reached home... =)







I wore dress..
Hmm..I dont like to wear like this
but I wore it yesterday just becoz of my sis...=)
I  wear this dress for 2nd time...
Hmmm..
My sis Hui ling got a Ipad2 for her birthday gift from her Bf..
And I help her to download some games coz she said her Pad is super empty.. 

Pretty sis Hui ling ;)
Hmmm..
and I got a bad news..
I think I cant get into Nottingham dy..
Coz I still dint get the reply says whether I get the offer or not..
sad =(
Then what should I do next??
Blur again.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment