22 September 2011

Confused~~

Hmmm..
Last few days I felt really disappointed coz the Uni dint reply me to tell me whether I get the offer or not...I thought I cant get it..
So yesterday I went to the Uni straight away after some calls that no one answered...
Hmm...
and then they told me I got the offer..
The moment I felt really happy..
and they want me to pay RM1000 for the offer letter.. *it will be part of my fees*
But I dint bring any money coz I dont know I got the offer.. ><
and I went home and called my mum..
Hmmm..
when I said I got the offer,
I felt like my mum wasn't that happy that I expected..
Hmmm..
Then when my dad came home from work..
He gave me RM1000 cash..
And that moment,
I felt guilty and sad..
Coz I have to use my dad a lot of money after this..
I scare after they put so much effort and money on me,
I'll make them disappointed..
I really scare...*touchwood*
I dont wish that this will happen on us..
And just now when I paid the money,
I can feel that my tears are coming out..
But I control it :')
sounds like exaggerating?
but its true..
I felt guilty because my parents work so hard and those money gonna spent on me..
Just for my Uni fees alone..RM37K a year..
really is a big amount for me and my parents.. =(
But I know the best way to pay them back is Work Hard, Dont give up and Success..
I'll try my best and not to disappointed them..
I really love my family,my parents..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 




Okok..
Emo ended..
Hmm..
and yesterday after came back from Nottingham..
Sis Meng Hui and I went to Mid-Valley... 
coz she won a pair of Arthur's day ticket and gonna go to Mid-Valley to take her prize..
after that Sis Meng Hui felt hungry..
So we walk around and see what to eat...
Then dont know why she think of having pizza suddenly and then we went to The Garden..
A poster or something like that advertising a restaurant called Italiannies..
Hmm..and it attracted my sis..
so she decided to have our late lunch there.. 
Pics Pics.. =)
Sis meng hui and the huge pizza =)

Pretty pretty





My strawberry colada..
I'm surprise that strawberry & banana
could mixed pretty well...Yummy~~

Sis meng hui's grape shake






For sure..
last but not least,
my pics after reached home.. 
I have a big nose =O






=TATA=

No comments:

Post a Comment