26 September 2011

WuuHoo..

Wuuhoo..
I'm officially a Uni student now..
;)
Yaya..I started my Uni life at Nottingham..
So for sure, I can't sleep yesterday night
hahaha..lay on the bed from 11pm til 1pm something then only I fall asleep..
Today had a 4 hours classes..
from 9am to 1pm..
Hmmm..
quite scared..
coz I don't know where the classes are and I only  have 1 friend..(my Inti's friend)
and my only friend got new friends so I don't dare to follow him..
Hahaha..
coz i'm  really shy..
I don't like to start talking or start a topic with others..
Haha..except I'm forced to do so..
hmm..
But I met a friendly girl in the first class..
She bought some souvenir for her friends and then got extra one..
And she gave it to me.. =)
really friendly..
haha..but I dint ask for her name or follow her..
I also don't know why..
hmm..
super NOOB..
And just now after class,
I went to have lunch with sis Meng Hui and Daddy..
then daddy brought me to BANK ISLAM to open an account to register for PTPTN loan..
;)
hope I can get it..
So I can help my dad a bit and my dad wont so suffer..
Hehehehe..
Hmm..
Hope tmr can get some new friends and get use with this new place..
+U +U..

No comments:

Post a Comment