1 October 2011

First Week..

Yeah..
first week passed..
really fast..
Hmm..
Did I learnt something new?
Yaya..I did learnt something new,
but not much..
coz some of them I had touched before in my A-Level.. 
;)
And actually its quite hard to know new friend coz there are 110++ people in my class...
Haha..
but I still met some friends... 
3 of them..
2 guys and a girl..
The girl called Emily..
She is talkative and friendly.. 
Hahaha..
Becoz she is a Gemini too..
yaya..same with me and she is 3 days younger than me.. 
Hahaha,
I am talkative too, if I get closer to them..
 My old friends can prove it ;)
Hahaha..
Give me sometime..
Then I'll talk to everyone.. 
And the 2 guys are my Inti friend's (the 1 that I mentioned before) housemate..
So he introduced them to me...
and this few days..
we sat together, talk together.. 
OhYa..and they even came to my grandpa's shop to eat.. 
they said our food are really nice 
and taste like homemade food..
Hahaha.. 
=)
Hmm..
AND AND 
I'm currently sitting in Starbuck coffee Leisure Mall..
just finished the movie-of-the-day..
The sorcerer and the White Snake..
Quite nice.. 
Haha..I always describe like this..
Nice...Quite Nice..
o.O

Raymond Lim

The Sorcerer Jet Lee

Pretty Charlene ;)

Don't know who is she..
 pretty too..
But got 1 moment in this movie U will hate her..
too Selfish..
> < 
Hmm..
And now My sis Meng Hui and I are waiting for my bro to finish his movie-The Smurfs..
;)
Coz his Gf still haven't watch..
So he has to watch again with her..

AND AND AND
just now got a pair of young couple sitting in front of me kissing in public..
and I saw the boy kiss the girl's neck..
haha Love Bug..
Its awkward...
They scared people look at them but still they do things like this..
Haha..
And sis Meng Hui said this is what we called Teenagers nowaday..
They are only 15 this year..
How We know?
Because they got Form 3 text books on their table..
==
Luckly they are gone now..

AND AND AND AND
Boring Me do boring thing.. =)















 

No comments:

Post a Comment