13 September 2011

Love In Space =]




Look like Sis Meng Hui =O


Yesh..
Yesterday my bro went to his friend's house to do some project work..
And He called us to fetch him at leisure Mall..
my sis Meng Hui dont wish to go home immediately after fetching him..
So we went to McD to have our dinner first,
And plan to watch Love In Space since that day we missed this movie..
=) OhYA,
McD now got a Dinner Promotion for 3-4 ppl..
2 McChicken,1Spicy McDeluxe,1 McNuggets,2 French Fries,2 Ice-creams,3 Carbonated drinks..
And it's cost RM31.60 include tax..
=)
And And And
The movie shows on 9:15pm.So we sat in McD and think and think and think whether wanna watch or not...
Coz my bro still have to go to school the next day,means Today..
Hahaha..
Finally we made a right decision..
WATCH ^^
This movie Quite Nice ;)
Angelababy is Super Pretty...




What a Pretty girl...
=]

3 sisters in this movie..
Hehehe..
Hmm..Pics again..
with phone..
=) 


 My post always full with my pics..
=X
Aiyo..
really 38..
Yeahh..
Later gonna meet up with my secondary school's friends...
Hehehe..
;)





No comments:

Post a Comment