10 September 2011

Boring Saturday~~

Hmm..
actually sis Meng Hui, my bro and I planed to go Jusco to watch A Hong Kong movie called  Love In Space.


But my bro have to go tuition at 5pm..
And my sis dont want to rush here and there..
So the plan has been cancelled..
ByeBye Movie.. ;(
So I got the time to Blog Blog..
=)
Yesterday I went to play badminton with KC...
Wow..I'm really Badminton Pro..
I was like 2 years dint touch badminton dy..
While KC used to play with his Bro and father once a week..
But he still cant win me..
=)
Hahaha...
Yes Yes Yes..
Tired Look..
=)
OhYa..
My bro cut his long long Messy hair..
Looks good..

I edit it =)
Super nice..
wakaka..
I'm Pro in this too..
Cheh.. 
I'm just too Much.. 
=="
Ignore me.. 

And And And 
Pity my finger.. 

Just now played with my bro.. 
and his fingernail is super sharp like knife..
Scratched my finger... ;(

And And And
we are too boring.. 
So I help them to Take pics with spec.. 
my pretty Sis Meng Hui pics.. 
=)


She has a nice hair.. =)
And My bro pics turn..
=)
I told my bro,
'I like this pic..'
Then he said,
'I like this too because Cant see my pimples..'
LOLss



I dint take pics with spec because once I wear it,
I feel Dizzy..
Hahaha..
Stupid ME..


=THE END=



No comments:

Post a Comment