7 May 2011

Interview..

Haha,when to interview just now.. The very First Interview in my LIFE...Actually its not consider a interview,the people in charge just talk to me and ask some question then say about the kindergarten..
o.O Ya...i think i passed the interview..The people in charge said i can start by end of this month.. o.o
She also said that we have to scarifice our time sometimes for replacement class...Means that maybe I cant go to Thailand for 2 weeks dy.. ='( SAD..
Erm..then 1pm something my bro ask me to fetch him to leisure mall for movie with his friends...
Haha...i thought his friends going to celebrate his birthday with him earlier which the exact date is next Tuesday..but I'm wrong..His friends just went for the movie THOR and go back dy..
Hahaha..Pity CQK..
Since I'm there and wanna wait for my brother..I also went for movie but i already watched THOR 3D with KC yesterday.. so i Watch FAST AND FURIOS 5 alone.. 
Hahaha.. This movie damm damm nice ooh..First time think that a movie really worth to watch for only RM10.. Hahaha...
Not Bad,Not Bad.. Maybe will watch it again with Kc if He want.. Haha..because its Great... and Funny too .. =)

OMG.. countdown for my Paper..
3 more days...
>.< SCARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment