10 May 2011

OMG!!!

OMG... Tommorrow my exam going to start... HOW???? >.< Just finish my last minute study...SEI lo..
JIA YOU...JIA YOU la..


Yesterday We celebrate my brother birthday at Seri Kembangan...


On the Way.. =)

 Reached ^^
japanese Steamboat
Its like a buffet.. Rm 26.50 per person and u can eat as much as u can.. =)
And 1 pot for each person..

Daddy And Mummy <3


Hahaha..Daddy Laugh until very cute aa.. =)


He Really like a Child.. Like to Eat ice-cream

 Reach home~!!
And start Taking Photo.. =)

 Sister and me..
i really look old...Oldder than my sister le.. T.T
Coz my sister really has a young look..she look 18 forever
 but actually she is 23 this year..

 SAD~~!!
The Big Tummy =(



My sister went Times square with mummy before the dinner..Hehehe..
She bought me something that I want...
 Miao Mii.. =)

Wakaka....
Happy because the previous 1 is not fabric and this 1 is..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment