29 May 2011

A post that shouldn't be posted =)

Hmmm...Its 1:30 am and i should be sleeping...
haha..but my brother is having holiday..
So he starts playing for day and night again...o.O
Hmm..But this year he also got turns better la..
maybe Because he grown up dy and know how to think dy??Or Mature dy??
Hahaha...
Erm..Oh Ya,i said my brother was playing his 'Maple Story',
So the light is open and i couldnt sleep...
Hahaha..another reason is I dont want to sleep 1st since my bro are still awake.. =X
But I dont like to play games and its bored when facing FACEBOOK the wholeday..
So I starts to take picture.. =)






what pose is this?? o.O ??

Nice 1..haha


Hahaha..I got a square face...

Urghh..Dark circle =(


Try to make cross-eye..=)

this was the most normal pic..^^v
 
Yeah..cross-eye ;)

Hmmm...My brother said i upload photo makes his comp lag..
Haha..But he has to thanks me because i took 30++ picture but some not nice so i delete them and some i dint upload coz if i upload all,people will think I got problem... =)
haha..and my phone battery from 33% to 23%..
Uhuuu.. I used 10% of the battery to take picture.. =X
okok..I'm going to sleep now..
Tata... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment