19 August 2011

Lagi Best in the house =)

Wakakaka..
Oppssy..
I post this faster than my sis Meng Hui..
Actually this post is not about me..
=)
Hmmm..
My Sis Meng Hui got her car car..
Lagi Best..Oh Oh Oh~!!
*wink*
Hahaha..
the agent called mummy at 1pm something and said we can get the car at 3.30pm..
and I was so excited like that's my car..
=)
I fetch sis Meng Hui to the perodua outlet to get her car..
then i keep on chase after the car and capture these pics..
Hehehehe..
^^v..
So nice..
I mean the cloud and the greeny tree..
Hahaha...also the Lagi best la..








Lagi best in the house... =)
 Sis Meng Hui wont let us drive her car until she get bored..
Hmmm..
so bad..
Before this we were guessing how long will she last until she get bored..
=)
I said 2 weeks..
Hahaha..after 2 weeks she will definately say:"Urghh..why me again..i dont want drive aah..u drive la.."
Wakaka..


=THE END=                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment