1 September 2011

My treat @ Sushi Zanmai =)

Hmm..
I got my salary after the promoter's job..
So i treat my sisters & brother a meal..
=)
pics' time
FAT SEI LA~~~!!!

Ah Boy 


Fatty =(



Leng sis Meng Hui 






Me and leng Sis 


3 of us =)




Eeee~~



















 Hahaha...yaya..many right?
because I kept press and press the button to take these pics..
=)


Sis Hui Ling and her Bf  =O 
The food we ordered..
=)
Grill beef rice =) nice 1

my sis like this =)





Still got somemore..
but then sis Meng Hui start eating dy..
so she dint take the pic of others..
=)
Hmmm,
and we spent Rm114 at Zanmai =)
my 1.3 days of salary gone like this..
=O
After that,we shop shop for awhile and went home dy..
because its almost 10pm and most of the shop already closed..



Fatty 




=)


=THE END=

No comments:

Post a Comment