21 April 2011

I'm Ms Lonely =(

Who say got 1 daughter and 1 son is "GOOD" (好)??
I dun think so lo..erm..i got 2 sister and 1 brother..include me,there are four of us..
But my elder sister(MENG HUI) is staying at her bf house for this week while my younger sister (HUI LING)is staying in her hostel and will be back once a week...Now..there are only 2 of us..(me and my younger brother)
 Before This,when i say 'WANNA GO PASAR MALAM??' my younger sister will definitely say YES..and my elder sister will be the driver..
But now,when i wanna go pasar malam,i asked my bro, 'Boy,jom wanna go pasar malam??' Then he give me a very very very COLD response.. 'what time ooh? i no need go tuitiong aar??' (because he dunno that his tuition class today had been cancelled) Then i told him,'your tuition class cancel dy lo..' then he just kept silent and continue to play his laptop.. ~ZHA DAO~
BUT,there is also a small small small benefit when Hui Ling is not home.. =)
    Hehe,i can enjoy the bed myself..because Hui Ling is sleeping beside me..spot the pillow under the dolphin?? thats Hui Ling pillow,i put it aside so i can sleep in the middle.. =)
But i rather both of them are at home..
                                                                  HAPPY FAMILY ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment