25 May 2011

Second last Paper!!

Yeah~Yeah~Yeah~
Finally its close to the end...
Finish the second last paper today..
=) Left 1 paper only...Happy..
But also sad because today's chem paper Very Very Very HARD AARHHH!!!!!!
At first when I came out from the Exam Hall, I was Like No feel.. =X
Then after they discuss and discuss..
I felt like I got many wrong dy.. OMG..
then i started to get scared and A bit Sad dy.. =(
Hmmm..NVM ba..if my chem result not good enough then i will give up the "chem side" course in my list..
=) =)
U know how hard is that paper?
Erm,its like 27/28 of my classmate said its hard..
the exceptional 1 is a super crazy Genius (which score 100% for Phy,Math,Chem for AS Exam) He said Not Hard O.O..

And when my friend came out from the Hall,she said she wanna cry dy..
So she call us to accompany her for few hours to comfort her..
Hahaha..
Then we chit-chat and plan to go Seremban Terminal 2 after the exam..*Thursday*
We gonna watch a movie and then Sing-K =)
haha.. Happy..cant wait to finish my last paper --Statistics
Hmm,Hope wont so hard =D

No comments:

Post a Comment