23 May 2011

22 May =) my 19th Birthday~!!!

Hmm..
Yesterday was my big day.. =)
and i'm 19 now..
Hahaha..
Old dy..
Yesterday Went To Viva Home agian with my friends..
We watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides'

This movie Not bad..
I like the Part which many pretty girls wanna hunt for "FOOD"
Hehehe..


They go nearer and nearer to the boat and sang song to attract those guy on the boat..
this part really nice =)

The movie last for 2hours and 20minutes..
Haha...quite Long..
=)
then We went to Lavazza Cafe to have Dinner..

The environment quite nice.. =)
and the food also not bad..
KC's brother bake a Durian cake for me..
Hehe..Nice cake.. =)
And my friend buy me this.. =)
So sweet of them.. =)
put a candle on it and guess which 1 i ate??
haha..yaya,blue 1 with candle..
coz i blue.. =)
We went back kinda early because I got exam today..
Urghh..Hate It..
Makes me cant Chit-Chat with my friends for too long.. =S
And Its time to show my presents..

Its form LingLing dzedze..
Yummy,look nice.. =)



And this phone is from KC..
=)
It has a nice camera..
The macarons was took by this phone..




Haha..this two are not.. =) this two was took by camera while i taking photo of my presents.. =)
Okok.. LingLing dzedze gonna go back Sigapore tonight and Hui Ling also will be back to hostel either tonight or tomorrow morning..
So our house will turn back silent again..
=( Now we are going to airport with LingLing dzedze... ByeBye..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment