21 May 2011

Early celebration with FAMILY~!!

Yesterday celebrate my birthday with my family..
Hmmm,Because my sister gonna go Singapore again today after staying at home for 2 days..
since when this house become her Hotel dy aa??
Hahaha..
So,we had a early celebration.. This year got a bit special..because LingLing dzedze (my cousin) also celebrates with us.. =)
Actually we plan to go Kuchai Lama for Steamboat,But unfortunately Hui Ling not working on that day,she was back to Cheras office for one day training..
Hmmm,this makes my brother felt disappointed because he said wanna have Steamboat since last week..Hahaha..Pity him sia...
So,we went to a Thai Restaurant for dinner..
The Tom Yam there Very nice... =) *LIKE*
We order 7 dishes.. o.o eg.curry crab,malay steam chicken,tom yam soup,fish,grilled lamb and 2 vege =)
and we only had 7 people,so it was like 1 dish per person...
Because of my naughty Daddy..
This Wanna eat..
That wanna try..
So,end up with packing them back...
because its too much for us to finish..
And the meal cost RM220
Hmmm..ok la..
7 dishes oo..and the crab already RM55
and Daddy drink a bottle of Tiger..
Hahaha..
then we drove up to a hill called 'Little Genting'
The view there quite nice,So Mummy wanna show LingLing dzedze...
=)

see my naughty daddy..




        My Stupid Brother,dint said 1,2,3 before took this photo..
    == He is not a good phtographer


 Haha..i said,'Didi,u look short'
then he higher himself
                                                                 Emo Brother..
                                                       I think because i said he is noob photographer
                                                          so he become like this,Hahaha..*joking*


Mummy ask us to take this photo =)

Then after that,we went to Viva Home's OverTime To have a look...
Daddy order 2 pints of Fresh Beer..
He was looking around and searching for pretty girl i think...
Haha...
Hui Ling and Ah Boy slept in the car because they're too tired..
So we cant sit for too long,and after finish the beer,we went home dy.. =)
Hmmm,need to study again..
Tomorrow cant study much because gonna celebrate with my friends again..
Dont like the date of my birthday this year,stuck in between exam..
Makes me suffer.. =(
Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment