19 May 2011

3rd paper!!

Today had my third paper.. 
Still got 3 more to go.. 
Haha..
Today my sister gonna come back..
And my cousin from Singapore(Ling Ling dzedze) also coming.. 
Hmmm..
I think this few days Our House will be full of joy and noise.. 
Because all of them are home.. =)
Hui Ling,Meng Hui...
and Ling Ling dzedze.. 
Wakaka..
GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!!
My post today are so colourful..
U know why am i so Happy ??
Haha..
becaus my birthday is coming nearer and nearer...
Teehee..thats why...
Excited~!!!!
Cant wait to meet up with my friends..
love them much much.. 
=) =) =) =)
Is a Beautiful night,Lalala~~Hey baby..i think i wanna marry u..
I'm singing... =X
Hahaha..Manyak Sot.. 


And Later Gonna go Airport with Mummy to fetch Meng Hui and Ling Ling dzedze Home...
Weee..NO Need to study??  =) or ='( ???
Hahaha..i think now is =) and when step into the exam hall,open the question paper.. turn O.O and then ='( dy...*touchwood* 
I also hope wont be like that la..


I'm always like this..Last Minute..
I know its a bad habit But i really cant change,its Hard to change.. 
o.o


OkOK..
wanna have a nap.. 
because yesterday I slept at 1am and today woke up at 7 am..
Hahaha..because of the EXAM~!!!! Thanks so much,dear exam.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment