17 May 2011

So Sorry~!!

Dear Blog..
So sorry..

I ignore u For a few days.. 
I'm so hardworking this few day.. 
Until i wont believe.. o.O
I study for 7-8 Hours a day.. 
quite Crazy for me.. 
Because i ❤ Tv and Movie very very much...
But i can stand for so Many days,so many hours Not watching movie..

quite Proud and Happy... =)

ooh..Ya.. And yesterday Had my second paper..
chem paper5..
Still got 4 papers,
then i'm totally FREE (FOR FEW MONTH)...
HOLIDAY...WOOOHOOOO
i'm coming..
WAIT for me... =)

Just now go Kuchai Lama to fetch Hui Ling..
Guess who follow??
=Daddy=
As u know..my daddy No need to work on Monday and its his "Happy Hour"
He usually Go Out and drink with his friends..
O.o...
But Dont know why.. This few weeks he dint go there dy.. *touchwood* =X
And somemore he went Parkson with My Mummy Yesterday.. Weird + weird = Super Super WEIRD!!!
Hahaha...he say he wanna be a good guy wor.. (haohao xinshen) Meng Hui will know what im trying to say.. =)
Haha...But It is a good thing because drink too much is not good for health.. =)

And the Silly daddy fell down in the toilet yesterday..Hmm..Pity him..
Knock His head and shoulder..Somemore twisted his leg..
U know Why He fell in the toilet??
Because he was too tired and fell asleep in the toilet.. When he wake up and stand,he cant stand properly and he fell.. ==
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment