15 June 2011

Genting 3D2N trip

Hmm..
Went to Genting with my Inti A-level friends =)
Hahaha..Its a graduate trip..
quite fun..
The first day we reached,
We had lunch at a food court in First World
Woow..
the food there really expensive and it doesn't have much choices...
o.O
Hmmm..
I had 5 meals there..
And they cost me RM80 ++
o.O
Oh ya..
I bought a starbucks yesterday,
Hmm..but silly me drop it to the floor and left only a little..
Wasted RM17.50
 =(
sad...
Oh ya..And We had a movie at Genting first world cinema...
Dylan dog.. =)

Hahaha..
I dont know what movie is this because it doesnt comes out in advertisement..
Or I dint notice it..
Hmm..so at first I heard the name 'Dylan Dog'
I thought is some kind of cartoon like 'the smurfs'
Hahaha..
then i get shocked at first of the movie.. 
hahaha..
and a 1-year-old baby cries after get shocked...
Hmmm, dont know why his parents will bring him along for this movie.. 


hahaha..
and the first world stage are full with balloon as decoration..



Hmm,all this are made from ballon...
=) nice.. ^^b




And we went to outdoor to play yesterday..
hahaha...








dint took much picture...
just these for 3 days trip...
haha..
And I used RM225 for the trip..
Bankrupt dy...


And today before going back,
we took a lot of group picture..
because we will probably not meeting each other anymore...
><

No comments:

Post a Comment