5 July 2011

Blog~!!!

Hmmm,
long time dint blog dy..
=)
Coz I'm lazy and busy...
okok...
back to the topic..
Yesterday me,my sister brother and my mother went to Kuchai Lama to fetch Hui Ling back home...
then we had our dinner at Shabu Garden =)
the food quite nice but got a bit expensive...
Hahaha..
Picture picture~~
the bacon with the golden mushroom is very nice =)

brother =)

Hui Ling ^^

yummy~the chilli ^^

RM 103.30!! O.O
Haiyoyo..
I'm bankrupt.. 
So Rm100 is so much  Much MUCH for me now..
Hmm...
So me and my sister decided to look for some part time job online..
Hahaha..and just now i sms-ed the people in charge..
and they gave me a job =)
part time promoter that sell cornflakes at Giant bangi..
quite near from my house... =)
Hahaha..
Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 9pm,and its RM90 a day..
and they asked me to work for 8 days..
Woowhoo..
and I can get a total amount of RM720..
Yeah Yeah...
Money money money.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment