8 July 2011

Job training ;)

Yesterday had my training..
Hmm..
Heard the people said something about the job for 1 hour from 4 to 5pm..
then the people asked whether i got any friend can take up another job or not,
then I recommend my sister to them..
then they ask my sister to go for a training too..
and her training is form 5:30 to 7pm..
And I sat there waited for one and a half hour without doing anything..
Hahaha...
pity my sister,the job she get is only RM85 and its only last for 2 days..
So she can only earn RM170..
So i promised her treat her a meal after I get my pay for the job..
Because at first she plan to go Pavilion shopping after my training,
As she saw some TANG promotion and etc on the news paper..
but I pull her down and made her missed the promotion..
Hahaha...
And she treat me A cup of chatime and KrispyKreme
So I really have to treat her..
Hmmm,Its my first try for both of these..
=) Chatime is so nice but KrispyKreme Okok only..
Hahaha..
and my mom said J.Co is nicer...


And I took some picture again.. =)











And today I went to open a new RHB bank Account..
Hahaha,,its really easy..
Just hand over my Ic and then she can let me open a new account dy..
Hmm..
But my Right thumb cant use..
Cant scan at all..
while my left thumb need to scan many many time only match..
==
Hahaha..
Luckily at last I got it..
and then she asked me to change my own password then only can deposit money inside the acc..
OMG!! after I changed my password, just about 2 minutes I already forget my password..
hahaha..erm actually not forget..
Just forget the arrangement..
eg.I set the password as 123 but I wrote as 321..
Luckily the third time I got it right..
If not I have to open another acc again..

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment