20 July 2011

Hello..

Hahaha..
About 2 weeks didn't blog dy..
=)
Because I have to work on weekend and No money to go shopping...
Hmmm..
So I had nothing to blog..
and just now Hui Ling and us went to Leisure Mall because Hui Ling wanna have facial..
then my sister and I went to Starbucks to wait for her..
We are Totally broken...
So 2 of us just can share a coffee..
Pity..
Really pity..
=(
Really need money now,
Rm720 faster come please...

And I wish I could continue my study asap..
Hmmm..
because many of my friends had started their study...
Besides that, I don't wish to continue the holiday dy..
Hahaha..boring with that..
everyday wake up at 12++ and then have my brunch
after that sit in front of the TV and watch Hong Kong drama until 6pm
Then do some housework and rest for awhile, facebook,
then have my dinner,
then continue the drama until 1 or 2 sometime..
then sleep
this happen again and again everyday...
Hahaha..


Hmmm...
actually now I'm waiting for Hui Ling to buy me some snacks from night market..
Hahaha..

Hahaha..
and I realize that my phone got a App very cute..
All penguin's wallpaper and doll..
=)
1 penguin carry clock and another 1 carry battery status


Penguin wallpaper and 4 penguin dolls



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment