11 May 2012

Exam weeks started!!

Hey..hi my dear bloggie

I feel so bad for not updating my blog for about 2 months..

My last post was 23 March!!!

OMG,so sorry Bloggie...

And now I'm using my phone to update a little short post :))

So my reason for not updating my little blog is not because I forget about it..

I still love my blog!!

But study is more important..

So I spent most of my time on doing my revision this month for my final!!

And my finals started two days before :)

And now two paper were done!!

And 5 more papers left..

My finals will finish on 18th May!!

Means before my birthday...

Yuhoo!!!

And after these,I will have a 4-months-long-summer-breaks!!! Haha!!

Can't wait..of course,I will find some part time job to earn some pocket money!! :)

But will enjoy my holiday first!!

Teehee ;)

Ok,gonna starts my revision now!!

Will update my little blog more often when finish my finals!!

Tada!! ;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment