25 June 2012

Hey!!! :)

Nothing special
Just wanna blog out of sudden..
But as usual nothing special to blog :)
Teehee..
Mayb because I have to help my parents in the shop the whole summer break!!
And my sister have to work almost 6 days a week
So she need to have a rest on the only day left on a week
And that's why we seldom hang out nowadays
Hmm.. sad sad ;(
But last saturday we went out for a little date..
Sister Meng hui,sister hui ling and me... 3 out us..
How sweet and lovely is that :)
I like it <3
We went to mid valley VGA  afternoon..
We reached there about 12 or 1 (I forgot)
Teehee..
And hui ling bought a heel!!  :) (the purpose of this outing)
And then some random shop bla bla bla...
And then a lunch at Nando's !!
Yummy :) like like!!
And we went home after lunch..
The reason why we only had a short date is because on the same night, we have to attend a engagement dinner of our cousin sister :) 
And on that night,the Dj state that and then only I realised that they had been together for ten years.. and they are engaged :) lovely!!!
Hope they stay sweet and lovely forever :)
Ok..end here !!
Bye :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment