26 July 2012

22/7 and 23/7 :)

Hmm..
Since I'm free now...
So should blog about my Sunday..
Teehee...
As what I stated in last post..
We really went to pavilion..
But not for shopping...
Because we are late o.o
Hmm..
After our brunch, all of us are just too lazy to move :)
So after everyone took shower and get ready...
It's about 4 or 5 dy.. (I forgot again)
And we got scolded by mummy coz sis meng hui promised her to get back home early for dinner :)
But we were only going at 4..
Hmm...
And after reached, we went to Maxis *skip skip skip* 
And we plan to sing K at neway CEO again :D
Happy!!!
Because I love to sing compared to shop :)
Hmm..
I don't know for others, but for me,the price is quite ok..
From 6pm, u can sing till tired till sleepy till 4am...
Ya..and including a dinner buffet..
Hmm...
Its only 28++ for lady..
Hehe..
Is a 50% off
For guy,it's more expensive,56++
Maybe because guy eat a lot?!
Hmm...
But it only applies on Sunday-Thursday
For other day including Friday and Saturday, lady only get 30% off..
Because they know that we don't have to work on Saturday and Sunday, and so there will be more people on Friday night and Saturday night...
Hmm...
Smart 1...
And since the next day is Monday,although hui ling and me don't have to work on monday,but sis meng hui and her bf and hui ling's bf need to work, so we can't sing till 4am...
But we stop at 1am..
5hours :)
I like it!!!
After that, everyone looks tired and exhausted but I'm still very hyper..
:)
Singing in the car while on the way home..

And the next day..
The Monday,
My dad,my mum,sis hui ling and of went to Times square :)
Nothing special...
Just a shopping day..
But a happy 1..
But the day will be perfect if sis meng hui and boy boy were there..
Coz I miss the old time,
When we all were still little kids and we love to follow mummy,daddy to every way...
:D

Tata

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment