7 November 2012

06112012

Woop...
Bro is busying with his history text book now..
hahaha...
coz he is having history paper tomorrow..
So the laptop is belong to me now..
wakaka...
and I wanna change my blog header again..
;)
So blog together as well...
:)

OMG...
hahaha..
will stay up late until I finish this post..
hmmm...
Coz just saw my sister's new post..
her birthday post,
hahaha...
and I wanna blog about it too..
Hmmm..
I feel like blogging about her birthday few days ago,
but as usual,
is her birthday..
So should let her be the first who blog about it...
Hmmm..
So now is my turn...
=)
Hmmm..
It's a Saturday,
2 days before sis Meng Hui's actual birthday...
We decided to celebrate it on Sat night because Bro and me don't have class the next day
Sweet family I have..
Although daddy,mummy and little sis Hui Ling have to work on the next day..
But they still choose Sat..
=)
And that day,
sis Meng Hui and I went out earlier to shop at Pavilion..
and meet them at the restaurant at night..
=)
the main purpose of the pavilion shopping is actually for sis Meng Hui to get herself a new baby camera...
Pity Olympus, is cruel to say that,
sis Meng Hui abandon her because sis said she fell in love with another camera dy--Lumix GF1..
Awww..
Pity her...
Hmm...
had a movie with sis straight after we reached..
OMG..
No breakfast or lunch before the movie..
Luckily Subway save me from hunger..
Hahaha..
sis Meng Hui bought a Subway sandwich and we shared it in the cinema.. 
Yummy Yummy...
Eat while Watching the advertisement..
Hahaha..
and we finished the sandwich before the movie starts.. 
:P
then after the movie..
We went to a Thai restaurant to have our late lunch.. 
Photos taken by Olympus..
I think will be the last time we bring her along with us to anywhere...
Hahahaha...
Hmm..
Honestly,
the quality of this camera is not as good as before... 
When we first bought it,
the quality of the image is far more better, I remember...

April 2011 

Oct 2012



What can we conclude in the photos?
hahaha..
Quality of photo worsen...
Quality of my skin also worsen.. 
:(

 Okok...
then We went to the camera shop...
Hahahaha..
And Nikon V1 is having promotion..
the sale man show us the model..
And I said the Nikon is nicer than the Lumix..
and then we spent about an hour to compare the two model...
and at last,
She changed her mind,
She give up her new love,Lumix just because Nikon appear..
Hahaha..

And At night,
we had a normal but warm family dinner..
hahaha..
Hmm..
since Sis Hui Ling got to work on that day and the next day,
So we just have our dinner nearby her place--Kuchai Lama..
Shabu garden is the place..
=) our second visit except our daddy..
hahaha..

Oppps..
the photos of that night is not in the camera anymore..
hmm..
maybe sis Meng Hui delete them..
okok...
Hmm..
and Sunday,
a week after sis Meng Hui birthday,
our new friend treat us a meal...
Hahaha..
=)
Only these photos are left in the new camera..
So will post them all ...
ugly me




Godiva



Double Espresso






I don't know since when Godiva became my sis favorite..
hahaha..
she craving for it every time she see it..
hahaha..
okok...
so of coz after our lunch,
she keep ask us,
"Still Full? Want Godiva now?"
Hahaha...
and That's a little story behind the Godiva's double Espresso..
Sis Meng Hui order it..
and I drank almost half cup of it,
and in the middle of night,I woke up..
and I can't sleep after that,
hahaha...
Until 6am..
I slept..
and the worst thing..
I have  class the next day at 9am..
and I have to wake up at 8am..
hahaha...
Pity me..
What I learnt from the story?
Don't try Double espresso..
Hahahaha..
Just kidding..
:P
okok...
hmm..
the size of these image are large...
Took me sometime to load them..
okok..
=)
Its bed time...

Oh ya,
before I end..
This is another version of Sis birthday post..
her own one..
:)
is much more interesting than mine because she has many photos in there....
=)
Last but not least..
LOVE YA,
My lovely sister Meng Hui..
And
LOVE YA,
My Lovely Family
;)



BYE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment