25 November 2012

Wedding! Wedding!

Hmm..
This will be a long long post!!
believe me..
hahaha..
Coz I gonna blog about 2wedding dinner that I attended within these few weeks...
Of my cousin sister
=)
Hmmm..
It's 1am now...
I'm so sleepy,
but I still wanna blog about it first..
Hahaha..
coz I dont wanna delay anymore..
If not it will be a outdated post..
hahaha..
Actually still got another wedding party that I just attended this afternoon,
another cousin sister of mine =)
Hmm..
But Its too late now,
so I just blog about this one first...
the First one which is on 10 Nov at Noble Banquet
Bride side's dinner




Bro and me =)

Sis and me =)

Daddy and Mummy 















Papa and Me 





Cousin =D


Cute 





2 fellow acting cute here, hahaha!!




















Okok...
Next,
the second dinner which is held by the bridegroom's side at JW Marriott on 17 Nov
=) Love the ball room
























my younger sis..
Hahaha..
looks so 'tiny' in size and young always 

















cute little sis =)













Fairy tale love story 






 Bro Spam Spam Spam!!




















=D






OMG.. 
I'm tired.. 
End here..
Hahaha..
BYE~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment