12 December 2012

12/12/12

 Hmm...
It's 12 Dec 2012 today...
everyone talking about it..
hahaha..
Special day ^^v
once-in-a-lifetime's-day
Okok..
So I will blog on this special day..
Hmm..
but about what??
Hahaha..
Dont know,
some random nonsense again...
Hahahaha...
Hmmm...
Oh ya..
Went out with all my dearest secondary school's Girlsss yesterday..
Awww..
LOVE Them..
Always make me laugh like a crazy girl in front of people..
Hahahaha..
But I like it..
=) 
Oh ya,
The purpose of this outing is actually to celebrate one of my friend's birthday..
A late celebration..
=)
Her actual date is actually 9 Dec..
means 2 days before the outing day..
=)

main character of the day
Melody








dip n dip :)
A taste will make u :)

 Okok..
I think gonna stop now..
If not I cant make it before 12am..
Hahaha...
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment