31 December 2012

Last day of 2012

Hmm..
Can u feel the time is flying now??
Is coming to the end of 2012..
Hahahaha..
Hmmm...
Lets blog something on this last day..
About my Christmas eve?
Hmm..
Just a normal family dinner at 21 century Kajang =) 
Both of my sisters dint join us for the dinner..
Just daddy, mummy, bro and me!!!
Four of us =)
Forgot to bring camera to dinner..
So, no picture for that dinner..
Hahaha...
But of coz I'll post some photos..
Which are photos that we took when we reach home after the dinner...
:)








New bear =)
Free gift from 21 Century when
we ordered turkey set meal




Then On Christmas, 25th Dec
My happy day spent with high school best friends !!





Hmmm.. 
Cant think anything to write now..
ahaha...
just photos enough 
Okok...
Bye ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment