3 October 2013

Getaways

Hi..
I think I update my blog quite frequent now..
Hahaha..
But it's all by phone..
:)
So less pic attached..
Yup..
From the post title,
I think u can feel me..
I miss holiday..
Not the bored type..
Is holidays when I can go for short trips..
Hmmm..
I miss korea..
I miss Taiwan...
I miss sepang golden palm tree and port dickson grand lexis too..
I miss all the relaxing time..
Whr that's nothing much to worry and stress about..
I think everyone likes holidays!! Travels!! Trips!!!
Hahahaha..
I think I should plan a trip with uni's friends after this academic year or after final year..
But everyone is so busy now..
Not a good timing to mention about it..
Hahaha..
Will suggest to them when we are really stress and when desserts cant help to destress anymore...
Hahaha..
Then maybe have a talk about the trip thing will help..
:p
*just dreaming too far*

Not sure they wanna go travel with me or not
Hahaha..
Or I can go travel with SSM friends...
I hope everything will be alright..
Then I will be happy enough...
:p
I still have my beloved family supporting me behind...
Hmmm..
Suddenly can't think of anything to write..
Ok.. just stop here..
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment