26 September 2013

Year 3 sem 1

Hi..
Dear bloggie..
I can feel the stress coming after the 1st week of year 3 sem 1..
It's getting tougher
Of coz!! If not u think will get easier each year??
Hmmm..
And I stress up after get to know that I have been arrange to be in a group that twoofthemarereallynotthathelpful and everyone starts asking me :'are u ok?' After they know I'm with the two ppl!
Omg...
I cant imagine how this could be..
I really dint expect that I'll get two of them..
Which I heard a lots of stories and complaints about them since the first year from everyone that has group with them before no matter what modules..
Now I realised why my friend said it's unfair because we cant form our own group...
Oohh...
I really scare and moody now..
I really hope that I can make this all right and smoothly..
Please be good to me..
I feel that this is really a big challenge for me..
I hope that's still a little bit of luck that can be with me..
Dear Mr.Luck, Please stay with me.. Help me to go through this.
Sincerely,
Hui Xsin

Hahahaha..
I know this is weird but I'm just making myself feel better..
I dont know is this a punishment from God because my friend who is a Christian said God really takes good care about her and I said to my friend that she is just too obsessed with God..
I dont know is this a way that God really wants me to know that God really heard if u pray for something..
Sorry.. I dont mean anything but I know that U are here..

Am I thinking too much?
Okok..
Should stop thinking now..
Just hope that they will try their best as I do..
Good luck for me and my group..
*fingercrossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment