7 September 2014

Sad news 06092014

Life is really full of unknown.
The bad or the good.
We really won't know what will happen next minute, next hour, or next day.
I received a message ytd evening from my uni's friend.
Saying that one of our coursemate died in a car accident far in Alaska.
She was a really kind and pretty girl.
Since the first day I saw her few years ago.
I told my friend, she is so pretty!
And when she smiles, the charming smile really attracts people.
I was telling myself in the heart that time.
Wow, amazing girl, she must have a lot of admirer 
And after that, although we are not really close with each other.
But I can feel that she is really a friendly and talkative girl.
Everytime when she speak, the whole class could hear her.
And what I remember her the most is her pure and kind heart,
You can really see her with wings, just like an angel, she helps people a lot.
Charity, voluntary works.
U can find her in every meaningful event.
Looking at the Facebook news feed really break my heart.
She had got so many friends
Everyone is crying and still trying to face the fact!
Me too. But I don't wanna show my sadness on there.
Because it has no meaning at all writing those thing on web and hurting people once again.
I really can't accept that this incident will happen on my friend, at least at this age,
I really can't accept it.
Feel moody from ytd til now after scrolling the fb news feed.
She used to smile and says hi with me everytime we meet.
But now she is gone.
I hope she is in a peaceful place that suits her now.
God bless her and her family.
It will be a really tough time for her family.
Even we, the friends are sad.
I think that the hurt and sadness the family having is hundred or even thousand times stronger than ours.
Hope everything gonna be fine!
🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment