16 February 2015

Sorry blog

Hi. Bloggie
Sorry for abandoned u since the last few months
Was so busy on the final year.
Omg time flies
It's actually 2nd semester of my final year
I'm gonna graduate in less than half a year
😱
I'm actually still very lazy and last minute student even now! which I said I'm gonna change these bad habits since the first or second year of my undergraduate life
But still those habits can't leave me alone
😂😂
Sorry for blaming others again.
Hmm. Feel so fresh for updating a post
Becoz it's been awhile since I last update
I nearly forget about my Bloggie
Luckily I still can remember the password and logged in here again
:D teehee
Hmm. U know what?
CNY is coming in 3 days time
Yeah!
Taiwan trip for this cny
:)
No lion dance show for this cny becoz we can't find any better team since the one we used to call quitted
And second reason, no maid which means no one gonna help us to clean up the place after the second day of cny.
Hmm.. but nvm.
It's still can be a good year ahead
;)
Dear sis meng hui went to UK for 1.5 months and she actually bought me lots of souvenirs teehee. Happy me ☺☺
2 bags 1 pouch 5 shirts 1 pen from paris and 1 m&m world's bottle and Chocolates
😍😍
And everyone got some pressie as well.
I like one of daddy pressie
The ducky that loves to take shower
Hahaha.
Daddy takes shower with it everyday since the day sis gave it to him
Adorable ducky
:) :)
Okok
Gonna end here
See ya Bloggie
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment