16 September 2015

Life after graduated

Hi. Bloggie.
It's few months since My last post.
And I'm graduated like finally!
Hmm.
Where should I start from?
Ok, how about June? 
June
Hmm.  I had a graduation trip with few of my beloved uni coursemates on June- A 9 days trips to Taiwan. (14th til 23rd June)
We went to 台北 -> 垦丁 -> 台东 -> 花莲 -> 台北
The most memorable moments are at 垦丁
I never expect such a clean ocean and beach from Taiwan before and when I was there, I was totally amazed by them. There is quite a few number of great beaches. They are Great diving and shooting spot too. And at night,  the driver brought us to a place named "龙磐" or something. The place is Superb 👍. We can like see the whole galaxy there. Imagine laying down on grass, and with strong wind around, meanwhile, facing the sky with plenty of stars and even few meteors. Oohhh. The feeling is like "Now I can die peacefully!"

Ok. So far that's what I wanted to write about June.
So moving on to July

July
Ok, that's one big event that happened on 25 July 2015 - My graduation ceremony!!
Hehe. That means I'm finally officially graduated and got my certificate.
I'm so not me that day. Put on heels and some foundation on my face, even lip gloss.
Hahaha.
Only Kc and sis Meng Hui went in to participate the ceremony. Because crazy uni wanted us to pay rm150 per pax for entering to the hall. So I only bought 2 tickets and my parent dint attend because they wanted to work on that day since it was a Saturday. Hmm. Super nervous when we were lining up at the side of stage. And when the moment when my name was called. The whole brain blank and what I thinking at the moment is "CHX, Please walk faster but steady. Don't fall down! U're wearing heels." Hahahaha. Sounds stupid but the moment is scarier than the first exam and even last exam in my life.
But then luckily end up, I'm quite good with heels, nothing happens! Hahaha.
Ok. And for July, it was like a mini tour around West Malaysia. Because my cousin from UK came back by herself. And Kc was free the entire month. So We went to few places including Malacca, Cameron Highland, Pahang National Park, Langkawi, and Penang.

Moving on to August

Hmm.  But I can't think of any big event that happened in August.
Maybe nothing special?
I just slacking at home. And hope that can find a job quickly?!
And then suddenly, my mum came out with an idea- To help in her friend's daughter Tuition centre as a part time teacher.
Hahaha. So end up I'm gonna spend my whole September with kids.
Weekday 1:30pm til 7pm and tuition at night 8pm til 10pm (3 days a week)
Sat 1pm til 6pm
Haha. But It only last for a month. Next month. I'm going to start my proper actual new job.
Maybe start working in engineering field? But I'm not too sure whether I'm considered as an engineer or normal clerk.

Hmm. That's all dear Bloggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment