22 July 2018

Appreciate

Almost 2 years now.
Every time when memories flashback, I tell myself
I should have appreciate more.
Sometimes, I take things as granted without realising.
Until it's too late to change the fact that I'm growing up.
People says/ hope to grow up wisely,
But without mistake, one can never grown up.

There was this day,
17 May 2018, a rainy day,
when I was on my way back from work like usual,
Taking the path that I used to drive almost everyday from work for 2 years,
Suddenly my car lost control,
I was too shocked and my mind went blank.
Totally blank!
And I hit onto the divider at the fast lane, and my car turned few rounds from the fast lane (most right lane) to the other end of divider (most left lane).
After my car stopped, I came down from my car and I started crying.
Not because I was hurt or I was scared,
it's because I totally can't recognise my car,
The front and back totally dented.
So after making police report and went to toyota service centre and bla bla bla. They declared a total lost on my car.

If I appreciate my car,
I think it should last longer than 2 years.
If I appreciate things,
I should have lesser regrets in life.
I know what I want but it's too late to tell now.
Lesson learnt and I'll be good to my next car 🙏🏽
This is life, the one that taught u precious lesson in life might not be the one next to you in your life anymore.
So please stop taking things/ people as granted in your life.
They might come, teach you a lesson and leave if you never appreciate.
But on the other way, if you appreciate things, they might come, teach you lessons and might have stay forever ❤️💕
So, Please appreciate everything/ everyone in life ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment