20 May 2014

Birthday Celebration with my Beloved Family!

Hi, I know I shouldn't have blog at this time.
Hahaha..
It's exam week now.
Just had my first paper yesterday and having second paper tomorrow.
Hmm..
And I'm here blogging instead of studying
Hahaha.. That's why I said I shouldn't have blog now!
Hmm.. I'm so not in study mood now.
My birthday is coming soon! Really soon..
2 more days til my 22nd birthday!
 OMG.. My 21st birthday celebration is just like few months ago,
time passes so fast, like a blink of eyes and "POP"
It's one year ago.

And Yeah,
22nd is nothing too special for this fancy big celebration,
so I thought of a normal dinner celebration with family will do,
But then, I feel like having a sing K session with my beloved after the long hectic semester.
So, Yea.
end up celebrating my 22nd birthday at Neway CEO.
and Yea, It's an early celebration as well,
since my parents only free on Monday, so as usual, We will celebrate it on Monday
Hahaha.
And  after coming back from Exam yesterday,Mum said,' I've got something for ur birthday'
And Then she shows me this.
:D
Yeah, a new watch for my collection!
^^v Hmm..
Hahaha.. and then mummy told me that actually it's just an exchange gift from the points that she accumulate at Amway, and she only need to add extra RM30 for this watch.
But I like it.
It's really nice.
Even my sis that never wear watch says so.
:)  At least I have something for my birthday
Pity my bro, he only get pocket money and not even a dinner celebration for him because that time..
Hmm. But I think guys don't really care about birthday present and celebration like us, the girls.
hahahaha..
But still, we dint buy any cake or sing birthday song,
But it's considered as my bro and my birthday celebration already!
Hahaha..
Pictures time.. 
















and Yeah, That's all for my family celebration,
Hahaha.. And I have few more celebrations with friends.
From tomorrow onwards straight til Sun night.
Opps. I'm gonna go out every night starting from tomorrow.
Hahaha..
So how am I gonna have mood to study?!
CHEH! EXCUSES CHEANG HUI XSIN!
Okok..
Sorry ><
Wish me Luck For Exam!!
Thank you..
End here,
Bye :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment