16 May 2014

Study weeks

Can I spend some time to at least update with a short post? Please? Thank you :)
Ya. It's study week now, so suppose I should be facing the notes and books for at least 1/3 of a day. (8 hours a day)
But dont know why this study break, I don't have the strong mind and motivation to study.
Maybe because I'm mentally exhausted after the design project or because I only have 3 papers to cover this semester.
So I slack a lot. Really quite a lot!
Hahaha.
But ya! The oral assessment that my group had 2 days ago, hmmm.
We got criticise and got lots of questions like why? How come? Are u sure?
Hahaha.
Erm. I think my performance really terrible!
And when thinking back how I answer their questions,  I really felt terrible.
Hahaha.
But like my friend said, at least it's over now!
Hahaha.
Ya.. overall I think our group consider really ok! Coz no any big arguement or conflict between us! And it comes to an end peacefully!  Thanks everyone for helping me especially a really kind and good friend of mine! She knows I'm talking about her! Hahaha.
Really feel thankful and blessed because she appear in my life!  She helps me a lot and motivates me too.
Hahaha.. We said silly things together during the hard time of design project like " Can we just choose 3 years instead of 4 years?" Hahaha.. But if she choose not to continue for 4th year, I think I might just follow her. Because I don't know how terrible my uni life will be if she is not with me!
I'll lost my direction!  Hahaha..
Not joking. Really! 
Hmm.. thanks a lot my dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment