5 May 2014

Finally 5th May 2014

Hey, bloggie,
Wanted to post something but I was too busy these few weeks,
Hahaha..
Until I sleep really late for few days.
1am, 2am, 3am.
All because of the design project that due today,
And yeah, luckily my group, we made it before 4:30pm. Hahaha.
We ran from the tcr to the red building, and the moment when we reached, it's 4:28pm I think, but the staff there is really nice, she sees us breathing really fast while filling our coursework cover sheet, she starts to smile and says it's ok, take ur time :) and yeap, the moment when we handled the thing to her, I can feel the relief! Hahaha..
Yeah! Finally this is over and I can throw it aside for a moment before the oral assessment session, hmmm.
I know we sure will get questions and maybe get shoot by the lecturers, but Lets worry it after this, relax for few days and then study for the coming exam 1st.
Hahaha.
Ok, plan of the day!
Play for 2 or 3 days first, then study then prepare to get scold
:D yepppie

No comments:

Post a Comment